1 Full Day Safari Tarangire National Park
This is a private safari. It will start and end at Arusha, Tanzania. This tour offers you the opportunity to visit the famous Tarangire National Park. Our team will ensure that you receive good customer service and clear communications at all times including before and during the safari.
National Park. The park’s landscape is awe-inspiring; dotted with colossal termite mounds (some now the homes of Mongoose) and ancient baobab trees, as well as golden savannah. The park has a year-round water supply and that’s why it’s so rich in wildlife. The Tarangire river runs through the park. Bird lovers won’t be disappointed. The park hosts over 550 species of bird, including the world’s largest, the Maasai ostrich. Tarangire is a small park but it attracts the biggest animals.
You will have a great view from the open roof of your our 4×4 vehicle, so get your camera ready for giraffe, warthog, impala, cheetah, mongoose, buffalo, and baboons. Look up at tree-level to spot one of the famous climbing leopards of Tarangire. But don’t forget those elephants! You’ll spot herds of elephants of all ages; bachelor herds or herds of females – babies, teenagers, young mums and older mums all led by a matriarch. You might spot a majestic bull elephant, too.
After a stop for a tasty lunch somewhere picturesque and, of course, safe, you’ll spend the afternoon back in the 4×4, taking in all the sights and sounds of this perfect little park. Our drivers do limitless game drives as per your appetite.
We will drive you back to Arusha to arrive in the cool of the evening.
Transport while on Safari: – We will provide 1 special Safari Jeep – Land cruiser 4WD. The vehicles are fitted with a pop–up roof for game viewing and photography.
Why select to travel with Connect African Safaris:
- Honesty & Integrity – At Connect African Safaris we operate with Honesty and Integrity as our core values. We ensure that travelers from all over the world are given a great and affordable safari service so that they become ambassadors for not only Connect African Safaris but the country Tanzania as whole.
- Local ownership – Connect African Safaris is a locally owned inbound tour operator and you booking with us contributes greatly to our local economy and has a high trickle-down effect.
- Great safari vehicles – Our vehicle of choice for our safaris is the Toyota land cruiser extended to provide comfort seating during the game drives. We provide an in-car mini bar, tea, coffee, and clean bottled water.
- Positive Reviews – Due to our key attention to details and personable customer service, we receive positive reviews from our customers. See our profiles on Safari bookings and trip advisor for more on customer feedback and our tailored products.
- game drives – Our tours are customized for private game drives. Feedback from past clients show that travelers enjoy more on a private tour with their family, friends, or colleagues than on group safari with unknown people. Our safari guides follow different trails and make an effort to avoid high traffic areas when possible to provide that intimate wildlife experience.
Request a quotation
- A professional English-Speaking Driver/Guide
- All Taxes/VAT
- All park entrance fees.
- Full board accommodation on tour
- Camping Gears for Public Camps
- Transport based on excellent 4*4 Vehicle rebuilt for safari to give nice game viewing
- Driver’s Salary and allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
- Game drives as per the Itinerary
- Complementary unlimited drinking water during safari
- 24 hours park fees, Transit fees and crater fees
- International flights
- Additional accommodation at the end of the tour
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees
- Extras at the lodges i.e. Alcoholic and soft drinks, telephone, laundry, Internet etc.
- Tips to drivers and Guides (highly recommended)
- Visa, Travel Insurance
- Medical and luggage insurance
- Other personal expenses